[geeks] Crackpot project, need some guidance

vintagecoder at aol.com vintagecoder at aol.com
Sat Jul 16 13:37:24 CDT 2011

> I have a crackpot scheme brewing in my head to build a simple computer in
> software. I don't know the damnedt thing about how or what language but I
> want to do it.

The obvious choice since PHP is your thing is a web-enabled FORTH
interpreter. You'll learn new programming concepts and a new language
and write an extensible system all in one shot.

| Vintage Coder America Online          ivagntrpbqre at nby.pbz <ROT13>     |
| Collecting: DOS assemblers, compilers, & books (Z80, M68K, 6502, 808X) |
| 	      Software & doc for IBM S/360 through OS/390                |
| Can't find: Ada 95 compilers for MVS/ESA & Solaris (Sparc)             |
|             PL/I X Optimizing Compiler for MVS, APL/SV for MVS         |