[geeks] Mac definitions (was: Smart phone data usage)

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Jul 7 17:10:29 CDT 2011

On Thu, 7 Jul 2011, Mouse wrote:

> I've been told one carmaker - Nissan, I think it was - documents all
> their internal interfaces.  I haven't checked it out myself; I'm a long
> way from being ready to buy any car, especially a new one.

I won't buy a Nissan until they issue a public apology to Uzi Nissan and
reimburse him for all the costs he incurred in defending his ownership of
the nissan.com domain.

That's no judgement at all on the quality of their vehicles.  I like nearly
everything I've seen about them, but I can't condone that sort of
behavior.

--
Jonathan Patschke |
Elgin, TX         | "He who is contented is rich." -- Lao Tzu