[geeks] Jobs Available!

Jonathan J. M. Katz jon at jonworld.com
Thu Feb 10 16:41:14 CST 2011

Howdy!

My employer, ArcSight, an HP Company, has lots of jobs available. I know
some of you (and some of your friends) are looking.

Please contact me and I'll forward your info & resume onto our recruiting
team. Recruiting is still occurring outside HP's HR and directly with
ArcSight. Because of this audience I took out the non-tech jobs, but we do
have some marketing and sales positions available if you know of anyone.

Positions include:
Numerous software development positions (mostly Java-based) -- both
UI/front-end and back-end. (Cupertino, CA)
Numerous QA positions (Cupertino, CA)
Technical Support Engineers (Cupertino, CA)
Pre-Sales engineers in Ottawa, Canada, Continental Europe,
Russia, Scandinavia and NE USA
Federal Professional Services Consultants (DC Area) (Security Clearance a
plus)
Federal Professional Services Consultants (USA/Travel) (Security Clearance a
plus)
Professional Services Consultants (USA/Travel)
Professional Services SOC Consultants (USA/Travel, generally longer-term
projects)