[geeks] Bug-Out Bags

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Feb 1 12:50:58 CST 2011

On Tue, Feb 01, 2011 at 12:27:05PM -0600, ed at arxsystems.net wrote:
> That's one benefit to living where I live (probably the uber-nanny
> state, but certainly in the top 3).  There really aren't many, if
> any, armed folks for several square miles.  I'll take any advantage
> or edge I can get.

After the hurricane I found out that my block of neighbors were much more
well armed than I expected.  There's me, and then there's my ex-Air
Force-MP buddy across the street, but then we found out about the guy at
the end of the block who has us both outgunned...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas