[geeks] Multi-Barrel Machine Guns

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 23:12:30 CDT 2011

On 8/30/11 9:01 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> On 08/30/11 23:14, Rick Hamell wrote:
>> I'm really surprised that a few of these shipping companies haven't
>> hired mercenaries, or some other third world nation's ships to protect
>> them.
>
> What I'd like to see?  Q-ships.  Possibly containerized Q-ship kits,
> looking just like another shipping container until the operating crew
> that comes with it drops the container sides.  Rent a pair for the leg
> through hostile waters, one at bow, one at stern; drop them off on the
> other side, another ship coming the other way picks them up and rents
> them for the return leg.

Sounds like a business plan. Anyone want to start a Kickstarter Project
to get it going? I'm sure the ROI could be profitable.

--
Rick Hamell

Linkedin Profile - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/6/946/27
Technology Blog - http://www.1nova.com/blog
Pacific Northwest Photo Blog - http://www.1nova.com/photoblog

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of hamellr.vcf]