[geeks] Multi-Barrel Machine Guns

Nate Raymond nraymond at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 15:12:03 CDT 2011

Ahhh, while the spelling did look familiar, I was not expecting a reference
to that movie!  Funny thing, I was discussing this not so long ago with some
friends of mine how I only found out recently that the screenplay was by
Roald Dahl, and the novel by Ian Fleming.  (They were good friends, which is
why they had the same collaboration for the James Bond film You Only Live
Twice.)

- Nate