[geeks] hurricane check

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:26:29 CDT 2011

Here in the Trenton, NJ area we had lots of flooding and prolonged power
outages 36-48 hours, mostly resolved by now.

And by 'we' I mean the same 'we' my boss uses when describing projects at work
- 'we' means not me...

Personally my power flickered once or twice, played havoc with my router/AP,
but once I put them on the UPS I bought for them a couple years ago all was
fine.

Wind knocked down some branches, but nothing worth picking up before I cut the
lawn...

We drove back from Hershey, PA on Saturday afternoon, passed about 40-50 tree
trucks from WI, IN, and IL on the turnpike...

Happily, the storm was underwhelming in my area...

Lionel