[geeks] Dell T105 power supply

Shannon shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Aug 29 14:46:14 CDT 2011

Hey guys,

I survived the hurricane but my Dell T105 did not.

I need a new power supply for it. I temporarily put a 600 watt PS from an old
gaming machine in there, but its kinda bulky for the little T105's insides,
and it doesn't have the slots in the top like the Dell unit so it doesn't fit
quite right.

If anyone knows a good place to pick up a replacement for a T105, I'd
appreciate any pointers.

Dell support is useless and wanted $140 for one, which is too much.

The main issue is I only need a small number of connectors on the PS, and it
needs the slots in the top so it will fit properly.

Also the default for the T105 is 305 watt and I'd like a little larger one if
possible. Cheap as possible but still able to run 24/7 would be nice.

My other Dell units run for many years without needing a PS but this one has
died in only 3 years.

--
Shannon Hendrix
shannon at widomaker.com