[geeks] Crackpot project, need some guidance

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Fri Aug 12 10:31:48 CDT 2011

On 12/08/2011, at 11:16, Mouse wrote:

> [I was going to send this offlist, but then I read the headers and
> noticed you send through google and thus can't write me directly.]

Might I ask why you don't accept mail from google?  A large number of people
are hosting their domains with Google Apps, including many businesses and
non-profit orgs.  My company has made a significant effort to transition as
many email-service clients as possible to Google Apps (trying to cut our
support costs, and succeeded).  They're all beyond the scope of people you
care to receive email from?  You don't even know who they are.