[geeks] [SunHELP] Wanted: Solaris ISO images, Field Engineer Handbook files, etc

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Aug 9 14:45:48 CDT 2011

On Sun, Aug 07, 2011 at 11:55:12AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> And if anyone wants to donate a pair of 2TB SATA hard drives to hold what
> appears is going to to be a massive collection of not just Sun stuff,
> please let me know.  8-)

A few people have mentioned wanting to donate via Paypal instead of sending
hardware.  My paypal address is mrbill at mrbill.net.

Right now I've got two 2TB disks promised to me, and I ordered one Samsung
Spinpoint F4 2TB disk yesterday.  This leaves me needing one more drive, at
a cost of around $95 (Amazon/Newegg), in order to have a mirrored pair of
drives in the main system, and another mirrored pair in a separate system
for backups.

Thank you, as always, for your support.  I'm working to make SunHELP an
ongoing resource for users of Sun hardware and software, and a repository
of information to keep these awesome machines going and be useful for as
long as possible.  After all, being a "Sun guy" launched my career.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas