[geeks] Sun E10k documentation

Shannon shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Aug 5 14:58:23 CDT 2011

On Aug 5, 2011, at 13:00 , JP Hindin wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Aug 2011, Shannon wrote:
>> On 04-Aug-2011 11:10, JP Hindin wrote:
>>> Greetings;
>>>
>>> I'm trying to fill out the documentation I have on my E10k. I scoured
>>> Sun's site several years ago and have a fairly complete documentation
set,
>>> but I appear to be missing the System Service Reference guides (pt1 &
pt2)
>>> - their part numbers are 805-3622 and 805-3623.
>>>
>>> I don't suppose anyone might be able to help me?
>>
>> Try here:

http://www.sunshack.org/data/sh/2.0/infoserver.central/data/syshbk/Systems/E1
0000/docs.html

>> Sorry that's long, might have to rebuilt it. I see that part number in
>> there and a lot of others.
>
> Thanks, I found this yesterday - they're linking back to sunsolve which,
> of course, means they're broken links.
>
> I'm pretty sure getting documentation out of Oracle is a waste of time,
> thus why I'm polling the fine people of the geeks list.

I wonder if one of the Internet history servers would store copies?

I have tons of Sun stuff archives so I'll look at it, but could be weekend
before I get a chance, and not sure about 10K systems.

If I find anything I'll update this thread.