[geeks] Sun E10k documentation

Shannon shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Aug 5 11:44:25 CDT 2011

On 04-Aug-2011 11:10, JP Hindin wrote:
> Greetings;
>
> I'm trying to fill out the documentation I have on my E10k. I scoured
> Sun's site several years ago and have a fairly complete documentation set,
> but I appear to be missing the System Service Reference guides (pt1 & pt2)
> - their part numbers are 805-3622 and 805-3623.
>
> I don't suppose anyone might be able to help me?

Try here:

http://www.sunshack.org/data/sh/2.0/infoserver.central/data/syshbk/Systems/E10000/docs.html

Sorry that's long, might have to rebuilt it. I see that part number in
there and a lot of others.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-keys which had a name of 0x5936BC24.asc]