[geeks] FYI: cheap 10/100 switches

Anthony Ortenzi geeks at litfire.com
Mon Aug 1 21:40:44 CDT 2011

Despite the fact that they're not quite *that* cheap, I'm glad Amazon got
into the fray with its Amazon Basics HDMI cables -- more trustworthy than
$RANDOM_AMAZON_VENDOR, and so much cheaper than anything they have at Best
Buy even today.  When I bought my 40" LCD TV at Best Buy a few years ago,
the cheapest option in the store was $99, and I just bought a dozen for
about $3 each from $RANDOM_AMAZON_VENDOR and got lucky and shared with
friends.

Speaking of HDMI, are any of the wireless HDMI options worth investigating
yet for 2D 1080p?