[geeks] Has anyone used power-line communications?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Aug 1 14:21:10 CDT 2011

" From: sammy ominsky <s at avoidant.org>
"
" On 01/08/2011, at 12:47, Sandwich Maker wrote:
"
" > a further 'advantage' - for the telcos, anyway - is that they have to
" > share their copper plant with clecs [if there are any left].  they
" > don't have to share their fiber.
"
" We're a CLEC, but we've all but given up on selling copper service.  VoIP,
" baby.

oops!  should've thought of that - gone that way myself, via my isp.