[geeks] Exchange Admin Help

Jonathan J. M. Katz jon at jonworld.com
Wed Sep 22 16:58:08 CDT 2010

I am not an exchange admin. I got the following bounce message. I
thought it was interesting. Any idea what it means?

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
further information about the cause of this error. The error that the
other server returned was: 550 550 5.7.0 <XXXXX at YYY.ZZZ>... Local
Policy Violation (state 17).

WTF does that mean? I'm sure I could google it, and I have a vague
idea, but I'm curious if you've seen that before.

--
-Jon
Jonathan Katz, Indianapolis, IN.