[geeks] [rescue] ohno.mrbill.net / sunhelp might be going away

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Oct 28 13:05:44 CDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 09:25:07AM -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> On 10/28/10 07:39, Nemo wrote:
> > On 27 October 2010 17:26, Steve Sandau <ssandau at gwi.net> wrote:
> >> I am happy to put in $10 a month if that is a help overall. If there is an
> >> automatic way to do that with PayPal or something that would be great,
> >
> > The same here -- I have no idea if 14 other would do so.  I think that
> > I counted 4 so far.
>
> I'm certainly willing to chip in.  Right now I'm trying to see whether
> my new employer will beat the current price, or maybe even comp it as a
> community service.

Guys, thanks - at least right now I know I have the next couple of months
of colo "as is, where is" covered, so I have plenty of time to look at
options.

I knew my great deal at OnRamp wouldn't last forever (the folks there have
been VERY good to me), I just didn't expect to get that phone call
yesterday, and it pretty much ruined my day.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas