[geeks] Cats and Squirrels

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Tue Mar 23 17:13:25 CDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 06:06:29PM -0400, Mike F wrote:

>I don't know about squirrels - we have shockingly few - but my male
>outdoor cat catches birds, even though he was declawed during his
>indoor years. However, I doubt any cat would be interested in
>actually eating a squirrel once captured.

One of the former candidates for the democratic nomination for president
claimed he would catch squirels and eat them when in college. He's probably
looking for a job right now, maybe you could come to a deal.

Free housing, and all the squirels he can eat :-)

Geoff.
New word I coined 12/13/09, "Sub-Wikipedia" adj, describing knowledge or
understanding, as in he has a sub-wikipedia understanding of the situation.
i.e possessing less facts or information than can be found in the Wikipedia.