[geeks] iPad - NOT a 'Miss' for me I'm afraid

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 10:07:56 CDT 2010

On 3/15/10 6:08 AM, Mark Benson wrote:
> A bit of a side-note but did anyone snag the AppleInsider rumour that
> iPhone 4.0 will include Multitasking for Store Apps?
>
> If it does and it works on my iPhone then it could stop me walking away
> from the platform. It's one of my major turn-offs with it ATM. I'd still
> gave the App Store to curse at but you gotta have an outlet somewhere
> right? ;)
>
> Still... only a rumour.

It's been a rumor pretty much since the iPad was released. I don't see
why they wouldn't do that, and I too would dearly love to see it.

--
Rick Hamell

Linkedin Profile - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/6/946/27
Technology Blog - http://www.1nova.com/blog
Pacific Northwest Photo Blog - http://www.1nova.com/photoblog
http://RickHamell.com
http://Hamell.Net

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of hamellr.vcf]