[geeks] iPad - NOT a 'Miss' for me I'm afraid

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Mar 14 21:48:26 CDT 2010

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> Couldn't that also be accomplished with a small adapter on any MP3
> player?

The waveforms don't quite work that way, if you're talking about a passive
adapter.  Any sound that was only in one channel would be approximately
half as loud as a sound in both channels.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Oh, judge, your damn laws: the good people don't
Elgin, TX         (   need them, and the bad people don't follow them,