[geeks] A few things...

Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 14:38:45 CDT 2010

I have to clear out a bunch of space and was wondering if any of you fine
folks might be interested. Ping me off-list if you are interested. I'm
reticent to ship the Netra, and shipping the rack would be plain silly.
Local ( to metro Atlanta ) works best for those.

 Canon EOS Digital Rebel body + 35mm lens
 Apple eMate
 PowerMac G4 "Digital Audio" tower
 Sun Netra 240
 Sun IPX + several Sun 411 cases/CD-ROM drives
 42U Rack
 Sceptre 15" VGA LCD
 Dell 24-port 100Mb switch

 Also, we have several openings at work - Infrastructure Architects,
Network/Security, Windows/Unix Ops. Ping me if interested, I can send you a
link to the openings. I'm not sure about relo, but they are local to the
Atlanta area and remote telework is not an option.

Thanks,

Brooke