[geeks] more on dune

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Thu Jun 10 11:01:33 CDT 2010

> In the end, it worked out well for Israel, a significant portion of
>  the US population in a recent poll supports the blockade, no
>  Israelis were killed and except for a small portion of the
>  population, everyone here is in support of a continued blockade,
>  less aid to Gaza (instead of the 10 tons per day we provide, free
>  drinking water, electricity and cooking gas), and stronger
>  intervention on the sea.

Sure, why make people have to live in the deserts of Africa to make them
live in the equivalent of a 3rd world country.  Just cut off their food
and water until they do what you want.

As time goes on, I realize more and more how inhumane some people who
are driven by religious beliefs can be (and it bears little relation to
which religion they follow).

Can this thread die yet?  It's about as enjoyable as watching a
religious war over vi vs emacs.

Pat