[geeks] more on dune

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 07:37:45 CDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 5:24 PM, Mike Meredith <very at zonky.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 20:03:33 +0300, gsm at mendelson.com wrote:
> > I'm not surprised you have seen nothing of the paintball guns, it's
> > been ignored by the international press. Someday when you wake up and
>
> Well I'm not sure anyone mentioned "paintball guns", but "non-lethal
> weapons" was clearly mentioned by both the BBC and the ITN in the UK.
> Perhaps the international press isn't quite so pro-arab as you would
> believe.

The first international and USA major press releases mentioned that Israeli
troops shoot and killed the activists.
Later, after the alternative press started the "paintball guns" story and
the violent greetings, the international and USA major press could not
ignore the accounts and started publishing.
The USA major press has been against Israel for a long time.  Helen Thomas
is not unique in the USA major press.  The USA major press has been openly
against Israel since GWBush took office.
Rueters/UK was even caught photoshopping pictures of the board to reduce the
violent nature of the greeting.
I don't recall the international press websites that I read but all were
Englist-language web-site.
Liberal hate Israel.