[geeks] more on dune

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Tue Jun 1 23:33:03 CDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 06:32:46PM -0500, rjtoegel at verizon.net wrote:
>   I can see this turning into a flame war.  Oh Billllll!

This is geeks, not rescue. Political discussions are allowed as long as they
are (reasonably) calm and respectful.

Asking Mr Bill to stop it because it MIGHT become a flame war, but it is no
where near it is, IMHO unnecessary.

Weapons, millitary tatics such as "bringing a paint gun to a rifle fight",
and so on were traditional discussion items here in the past.

If the subject matter bothers you, feel free to hit the delete key.

Geoff.

New word I coined 12/13/09, "Sub-Wikipedia" adj, describing knowledge or
understanding, as in he has a sub-wikipedia understanding of the situation.
i.e possessing less facts or information than can be found in the Wikipedia.