[geeks] Yes, paintball guns

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Tue Jun 1 17:37:22 CDT 2010

Here is some footage from Fox (with some IDF footage spliced in)
showing the peaceful protestors attacking the soldiers with
chains, pipes and firebombs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaiMjAULWn0

If you look carefully you can see the paint-ball guns, including the guy being
stabbed holding one.

BTW, the guy hit over the head with pipes, shot in the knee and thrown overboard
is the son of a friend of my wife's, not some nameless thug on the TV.

My kids saw similar footage at school today, and it's all over the TV. Compared
to this Dune was just make believe.

Geoff.
New word I coined 12/13/09, "Sub-Wikipedia" adj, describing knowledge or
understanding, as in he has a sub-wikipedia understanding of the situation.
i.e possessing less facts or information than can be found in the Wikipedia.