[geeks] Policy for system / package upgrades in Enterprise

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Mon Jul 26 10:33:22 CDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 11:02:56AM -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote:
>9.10 clean installations worked fine.  But the upgrade ... "So what you
>have to ask yourself is, 'Do I feel lucky?'  Well ... do ya, punk?"

Having owned an S&W 29 (aka "Dirty Harry Special"), I would NEVER feel
lucky with one pointed at me. Nor for that matter do I feel partiularly
lucky with TWO UBUNTU systems.

(Writing this email on a Hackintosh ssh'ed into one.)

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
To help restaurants, as part of the "stimulus package", everyone must order