[geeks] Flash Player Video/XP/AMD glitch

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 14:03:30 CST 2010

Turns out LinITX didn't use the Athlon II X3 400e that we have had fitted in
the board. Because we reported the *board* as possibly faulty they tested it
with a different Athlon 64 45W CPU. We have tests in work at the moment with a
CPU from a different AMD machine that was running an older X2 5600+.

We think we may be onto something here but I'm not counting any chickens while
they are still eggs :)

--
Mark Benson

My Blog: