[geeks] geeks Digest, Vol 86, Issue 11

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 13:46:24 CST 2010

On Jan 19, 2010, at 9:20 AM, wa2egp at att.net wrote:

> As long as they're not too busy trying to make a living and personal
> agendas can be minimized.  I really don't see it happening.

Look at it the other way, rather than buy a very expensive house and
pay obscene property taxes just to get their kids in a "good" school
district, a family could buy a cheaper house where taxes are lower and
get a good education for their kids. Maybe one parent could afford to
stay home/not work? Get together with a few like-minded parent in your
neighborhood and each parent may only have to supervise the collected
kids one day a week. And 'classes' could be held at night/on weekends
around parent's work schedule...

Lionel