[geeks] geeks Digest, Vol 86, Issue 11

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 13:25:39 CST 2010

On Jan 19, 2010, at 11:45 AM, Brian Dunbar <brian.dunbar at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 9:19 AM,  <wa2egp at att.net> wrote:
>>> Cyberschools only won't work as long as there are parents that don't
>>> want to be highly involved.
>>
>> So what makes them different than regular schools beside the
>> technology?
>>
>> Bob
>
> More parental involvement.

Where, I'm at a loss as to what you are referring to...

My son is in private school and at recent 'back to school/parent
teacher conderences' the private school ran late (over an hour and a
half late) due to parent involvement, my daughter is in public school
and we were scheduled according to teacher availability - they did not
run late, and my daughter's teacher asked us to read her evaluation of
my daughters progress while she finished her dinner in front of us.

Just two specific instances, infer no trends from them.

Lionel