[geeks] Q: Regarding Linux in K-12 education

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Sat Jan 16 23:05:10 CST 2010

> However you can get a job with Mac experience in the real world,

Ditto for Linux, or just about anything else you care to name.  Indeed,
I'm working at a job right now for which the best OS to be familiar
with would be Linux.  (Linux is not my favourite, but for the parts I'm
doing my generic-Unix programming expertise is important enough that my
Linux skills are "good enough".)

Just because it's not immediately apparent upon glacing over the ads
pages of a newspaper - or of some jobs-available wbsite - doesn't mean
it's not there.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org