[geeks] FS: Popcorn Hour media streaming boxes

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Jan 15 09:32:13 CST 2010

I replaced my AppleTV with these about 5-6 months ago and have been very
happy.  They're used daily (one of them is running almost continuously) to
stream movies and music off a CIFS/SMB share on my local network, to two
different TVs.

I've decided to replace them with XBMC media center PCs for various
reasons (mostly so I can eventually run Boxee).

Popcorn Hour A100:

http://www.digitalreviews.net/reviews/video/popcorn-hour-a-100-network-media-tank-review.html
(note that this review is old, and there have been massive software
improvements since then)

eGreat M34A (runs same basic firmware as the A100):

http://www.egreatusa.com/egreat-egm34a-networked-media-tank-n34.html

I would like $150 (shipped) for both units; I'd prefer to sell them
together and not separately.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford