[geeks] Netbook/OS X suggestions?

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 14:49:57 CST 2010

The Dell Mini 9 and Mini 10v are good for Hacintoshes.

Note: the Dell Mini 10 is a different chipset that is unsupported by Mac OS
X.  The Dell Mini 10v has the same chipset as the Dell Mini 9 and works very
well.

I used Mac OS X (Leopard) on my Dell Mini 9 with great success.  I never
patched to kernel since this is where most of the problems arise.  The
patches for the programs worked well.  Mac OS X will pick up the camera on
the Dell Mini 9 and use it like the one on the MacBooks.

MyDellMini.com has all the information.

Dell outlet sells the Mini 10v (and occasionally, the Mini 9) are reduced
pricing.  Craisgslist has a good number from time to time.