[geeks] iPad - NOT a 'Miss' for me I'm afraid

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 11:03:31 CST 2010

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Patrick Giagnocavo <patrick at zill.net>wrote:

> hike wrote:
>
> > (However misguided you think the USA government is, it is methodical and
> has
> > accomplished seemingly impossible tasks.)
>
> Including convincing some 300 million people that paying over 30% of
> their income, being subject to naked body scanning when flying, and
> having their cash currency confiscated while traveling by car (if a cop
> thinks it "might" be from the results of drug selling) means they have
> the most freedom in the world.
>

> --Patrick

multiple trips to the moon (and back!).
look-down radar.
black boxes.
black helicopters.
and, yes, as you have noted, a populace without the ability to analize.  It
takes great planning and execution to manipulate  all of the so-called local
school boards to stop teaching, training and educating the school children
they are responsible for and began a wholesale "re-education" and a once
discerning people.

We don't want your education; we don't want your mind control!