[geeks] Kindle 3 and other eReaders

Sheldon T. Hall shel at artell.net
Tue Aug 17 13:50:37 CDT 2010

SWMBO and I are going on an international trip soon.  During the trip, there
will be lots of time when there isn't much to do but read, so I'm looking
into eReaders to cut down on the luggage volume.

Naturally, I'm tending toward the newest Kindle, but I'm fairly agnostic on
the issue.  I want something easy-to-read (particularly outdoors), with the
ability to get some news in areas where we don't speak the local language
and where computer-type connectivity is either expensive or non-existent.

If anyone has any suggestions or experience in this area, drop me a note
off-list and I'll ask some real questions.

Thanks.

-Shel