[geeks] realtime black hole for telephone numbers

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Thu Aug 12 10:54:29 CDT 2010

Is there such a thing as an RBL for telephone numbers?

I have several US DID's that I do not publish except to the US do not call
list.

I still get occasionaly calls from telemarketers, bill collectors looking
for someone who had the numbers in the last century, etc.

Is there such thing as an RBL, I can query on-line or download and have
asterisk route those calls to the bit-bucket?

I'm running asterisk 1.6 if that matters.

Thanks in advance,

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
To help restaurants, as part of the "stimulus package", everyone must order