[geeks] Am I overly enthusiastic about this FiOS rate?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu May 21 07:50:30 CDT 2009

" From: Phil Stracchino <alaric at metrocast.net>
"
" I so wish we could get FiOS here.

a friend of mine has fios in atkinson.  it was fine until fairpoint
took over...

fios deployment is definitely... 'interesting'.  atkinson is mostly a
bedroom community and i'm in a small city next door [over the state
line, as it happens], but we don't have fios.  our mayor is trying to
talk verizon into it but so far they aren't biting.