[geeks] Wow

Dan Duncan danduncan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:23:34 CDT 2009

The google maps application in street view on the Android G1 phone works
similarly, overlaying street names and ladmarks and such and moving the
picture according to the phone's orientation and location.  There are even
games for the phone that translate movement in the real world to the virtual
environment in the game.  It makes me feel like a gargoyle from Snow Crash.

Dan Duncan.  Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.