[geeks] Problem with google voice

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Sat Jul 11 15:32:27 CDT 2009

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 03:21:32PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:

>What?  Did you get a tinfoil hat with that invite, or did you already have
>your own?

One of the "services" they offer is a searchable transcript of your calls,
so I just assumed that they did it for all of them. Sort of like GMAIL, where
if you use the web interface and delete a message (gone forever as it were),
when someone replies to it a month later, all the deleted parts magicly
re-appear.

I don't mean archived, I mean really deleted.

Geoff.