[geeks] FS: Sun Ultra 20

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Jul 11 05:48:16 CDT 2009

I've got a Sun Ultra 20 (non-M2) for sale.  This is basically a PC system
built on a Tyan Tomcat K8E S2865 motherboard, in a nice solid Sun case.

2G RAM, dual 80G SATA HDs, Athlon64 X2 3200+ (dual core 2Ghz) CPU
installed.  Factory DVD-ROM drive, onboard GigE, six USB 2.0 ports,
two FireWire ports, PCI-E x16, etc.  Onboard video is ATI Rage.

$200 shipped - and I still have the original box.  This system was
new-old-stock when I got it, and I haven't used it at all since initially
upgrading the CPU, RAM, and second hard drive.

Detailed info:  http://www.unixconsult.org/u20/

It should run any OS you want to throw on it.  For me, it's just overkill
and taking up space.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford