[geeks] to click on "unsubscribe" or not...?

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Thu Jul 2 15:05:16 CDT 2009

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 15:25:04 -0400, hike wrote:
> NEVER respond to SPAMMERS
> you will only encourage them
> (answering proves that your email address is "live"

I don't think I did suggest responding. And responding to addresses in
the message headers just isn't going to reach any spammer ... they're
pretty much all forged.

(There's a slimy bunch of critters who claim a "previous business
 relationship" (genuinely) that don't strictly qualify as spammers but
 are almost as irritating; they will have valid email addresses in the
 headers although the reply address is almost certainly a black hole)

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
 This signature has been rot13-encrypted twice, reading it is illegal