[geeks] Getting into a headless eMac

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 13:50:38 CDT 2009

Naw, I wouldn't quit - that gets you rvictims off easy, you want to
drive them off the list ;^)

Seriously though, I behave online as I would in "meat space", and that
usually means I don't speak in absolutes all the time, I don't insult
people, and I try to give people benefit of the doubt.

I enjoy watching someone like Erik, I don't want to BE like Erik.

Lionel
(Also 1/2 Norwegien, but not a very strong coder)