[geeks] Computer parts calendar?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 07:50:55 CDT 2009

When I said interesting, I was thinking of photos unlike you might see
on eBay... I don't want to examine a chassis for scratches, but
instead a photo of a Sun 2 with a period set of keyboard, mouse,
monitor, all on and running a program/desktop would be very
interesting (to me).

Interesting angles, close-ups of certain parts, etc. can also be
interesting.

The issue would be to emphasise visual over technical - I'll be
looking at it for a month!

Lionel