[geeks] PowerPC 850 knowlege sought

Nadine Miller velociraptor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 23:22:13 CST 2009

On Jan 25, 2009, at 3:01 PM, der Mouse wrote:

>> I found this list of documentation at the freescale site:
>
>> http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MPC850&fpsp=1&tab=Documentation_Tab
>
> Ooh, this is a big help.  That's a much more comprehensive list than I
> managed to get www.freescale.com to cough up; I must have been doing
> it
> wrong somehow (hardly surprising).  Thank you very much.

Thanks to various bad corporate web sites, I tend to go to google
first rather than last, these days.  In this case I didn't bother with
"site:" keyword, but that would have been my next step once I figured
out they had docs.

My time in college in the library reference department back before the
internet taught me a lot about doing searches.  That was back before
the "intarweb" when all we had was OCLC and things like the MLA
indexes were just starting to go computerized.  You had to figure out
how to apply Boolean logic to natural language to get any decent
results out.

=Nadine=