[geeks] Colocation

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Tue Jan 20 07:43:02 CST 2009

I have had good luck with pair.com as a hosting service, and I see that
they do colo: http://www.pair.com/services/colo/

   Though that page doesn't mention them providing gear, they are good
people and probably could be persuaded to work with you. Here, maybe
this will help: http://www.pair.com/services/dedicated/

   *shrug* My site is there now and I had a site hosted there from, uh,
1995 through 1998 or so. Again, not colo, but I have always been well
satisfied with their other services. And I believe that they're in
Pittsburgh, so that should satisfy your geographi9cal requirement.

- Will