[geeks] Need input on server motherboard

Ido Dubrawsky idubraws at dubrawsky.org
Sun Jan 18 06:16:34 CST 2009

I don't need SLP as I've got an MSDN subscription through $WORK...while
the keys do require activation I can also get Volume License Keys if
need be.  Activation is a pain I agree but I'm not worried about it.

I would like input on the two motherboards I listed -- if anyone has had
experience with them -- or with other 64-bit servers.

Ido