[geeks] Need input on server motherboard

Ido Dubrawsky idubraws at dubrawsky.org
Fri Jan 16 11:13:07 CST 2009

I'm in the process of building a new machine that needs to have the
following specifications:

1.       64-bit

2.       Must support 8GB memory minimum

3.       Virtualization capable

4.       Low power PSU

I need to be able to put Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V on it in order to
build 64-bit virtual machines.  This is partially for $WORK but also for
$HOME use.  I'm looking at the following boards:

ASUS KFN32-D

TYAN S2912G2NR

But I'm open to other suggestions (at least those that don't break the
bank).

Ido

--

Ido Dubrawsky