[geeks] [rescue] Wanted: HD68f to CN50m external SCSI cable

Micah R Ledbetter vlack at vlack.com
Mon Jan 12 21:50:10 CST 2009

> On Sun, 11 Jan 2009, Micah R Ledbetter wrote:
>
> > I'm in need of said cable to connect a CN50 CD burner to an HD68
> SCSI
> > port.
>
> The Goodwill computer store at near IH-35 and US-183 gets them from
> time-to-time.  That's where I got mine.

Sorry for the lack of In-Reply-To, but I seem to have been having
mailing list difficulties[0].

I love that store :). I've checked there a couple of times over the
past month or so, but haven't found what I was looking for.

Sometimes I find things that I'm *not* looking for, though, which can
be just as good.

  -Micah

[0] Has anyone else noticed issues with mailing lists since the new
year? It seems that on or about Jan 4th, lists based on mailman
(hosted on various servers) stopped delivering mail to me, but some
didn't completely remove me as I could still post to them - I sent the
mail out to the list, but didn't receive my copy of it, or Jonathan's
reply.

I fixed the immediate issue by un- and re- subscribing, but changed
another variable at the same time (I consolidated email addresses and
removed superfluous $me-lists address), so who knows . I am using
procmail, so I was afraid at first it was the culprit, but a few greps
through the log reveals that it never saw a Jonathan's reply.