[geeks] Twitter?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Jan 11 20:10:14 CST 2009

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> I have not been assimilated.  Frankly, I have yet to grasp the point of
> twitter.

The point is to merge blogging with SMS, so that you don't have to wait to
get back to your desk to let everyone know what you had for breakfast or
that the Deathcab for Cutie concert was "way rad".

--
Jonathan Patschke ( "I'll be long gone before some smart person ever
Elgin, TX         (  figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."