[geeks] Looking for a Mobile Phone

Dan Duncan danduncan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 00:12:20 CDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 2:13 PM, Michael Parson <mparson at bl.org> wrote:

> On Aug 21, 2009, at 12:35 PM, Shannon Hendrix wrote:
>
> You sure it isn't a bad charger?
>>

> It might have just been the car-charger I use.  It's not a real HTC one, it
> was some generic mini-USB charger they had in the store.

I wonder if it's the charger too.  I found that Toys R Us has a cellphone
called the firefly that uses mini-USB chargers and they used to be CHEAP
($2.98 for the wall charger and $4.98 for the car charger) so I stocked up
but they seem to take forever to charge.  I haven't actually measured the
current.

--
Dan Duncan