[geeks] Looking for a Mobile Phone

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 23:19:24 CDT 2009

And because no one has given the dead obvious, IMO research site,
whenever you are talking cell phones...

Go read up on howardforums.com

Canadian bias, but industry people formally and informally answer Q's
there, and there are tons of people who are real phone hoppers...I'm
an amateur.

Btw, if anyone wants an HTC WinMo phone...

I've got a Wizard, unlocked, should replace the touch screen, as it
misbehaves in non-LV-like climate (e.g. humidity makes touch screen go
wonky).  Make an offer.  Includes phone, brand new battery, clear
shell, OEM charger.  Good phone if you want to play around with
ROMs--easy to flash and plenty of pre-cooked ROMs to test.  New
touchscreen can be had for ~$10 shipped from HK.

I have a Wing (aka HTC Herald), currently locked to T-Mo, can get it
unlocked.  $100 + actual shipping.  Have all the stuff that came in
the box from T-Mo, plus an extra horizontal case.  Used for about 4
months, looks new except for the pocket lint.

=Nadine=