[geeks] Any jobs?

Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 10:35:06 CDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com>wrote:

> Anyone know of any reasonably secure jobs available?  I can write code in
> many, many languages.  I can admin AIX, Solaris, Linux and BSD.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Peace...  Sridhar

We still have an AIX/RHEL expert-level admin job available, but it's local
to ATL. Salary range in the $85-120k range. Also looking for a RHEL guru
with vmotion expertise. On-call primary one week, then secondary one week
for two weeks out of eight. Don't have much in the way of HP-UX or Solaris
around. This is as reasonably secure as jobs get - the volume of work tends
to run folks off.

Brooke